Update: was RE: Linux Audio "VCR"?

Jon Pruente jdpruente at gmail.com
Sun Apr 3 16:48:42 CDT 2005

I use the 'date' command under FreeBSD & csh to have unique daily
wardriving logs:

sudo dstumbler wi0 -m 60 -l ~/ds.log.`date +%Y%m%d` -g /dev/cuaa0 -s

Note the use of ` and not ' as the quote charater for the embedded
command.  I'm not positive of the use under your sheel of choice, but
this gives me logs with names like ds.log.20050228 so they sort by
date very well.

Jon