still no ssh access

Brian Kelsay Brian.Kelsay at kcc.usda.gov
Thu Sep 30 15:24:06 CDT 2004

Now that is a good question and probably the answer.  I believe in the scientific method for testing of any type.   Make changes to only one item at a time until all are exhausted so you know what made the difference.   I have never had to change this before.  I assume it is sshd.conf.   I'll give it a look tonight and set everything else back the way it was.

Brian Kelsay

>>> <JARiley 09/30/04 03:13PM >>>
Why don't you just change your sshd config file to use port 443, then the
encrypted traffic won't throw up any flags to the firewall admins.

James Riley, CISSP