Linux Support position

Brian Densmore DensmoreB at ctbsonline.com
Wed Sep 22 10:07:44 CDT 2004

Details, details. Don't bother me with details. The Devil is in the
details and my church always told me to stay away from the Devil. ;')

But he did say text, and well what is PDF if not formatted text. ;'))

But, I agree with you. Mandating a format that applicants aren't likely
to actually use is bad manners. I was just being a smart-alec.

Brian