Help!!! my box has had a stroke

Brian Densmore DensmoreB at ctbsonline.com
Tue Sep 21 09:05:16 CDT 2004

I am concerned by your statement about your inodes getting eaten up.
If the files you need are still intact with the inodes you should be able to
copy them over to: another machine using something like scp or sftp
(you will need to start a ssh daemon to do this),
or to another drive by hooking it up to your machine as a slave drive,
or make CDs if you have a CDR drive in there or can add a CDR drive.
you can make CDs from any terminal (aka CLI). I could walk you through any of
these procedures if you need and give me enough information.

Brian