really cheap domain name sale

Brian Kelsay Brian.Kelsay at kcc.usda.gov
Fri Oct 15 10:19:30 CDT 2004

In case anyone is interested, GoDaddy.com has .name domains for $1.00 for the first year, $6.95 each yr after and .biz domains for are $4.95/yr.  Sale runs thru October 22.

I'm not a shill for them, just a satisfied customer.  I got a .us domain for $4.95 during one of their promos.  They do send out the occasional email to customers, but only once a month.  Combine a cheap domain with free DNS at zoneedit.com and you can put your web/mail server on the net.

Don't know if it's possible, but maybe one of the free or real cheap shell accounts will allow you to point your domain name at your shell/web space there.  Then you don't have to build a server, just build web pages etc.

Brian Kelsay