Multiple desktop clients per kdm server

Brian Densmore DensmoreB at ctbsonline.com
Mon Nov 29 11:13:02 CST 2004

I'm running kdm and would like to know if anyone is
running more than one desktop simultaneously? Because
of my wife's computer (il)literacy I currently run two
desktops on my primary desktop PC, so that she always
has one session up, but I currently log in to a terminal
and xinit /usr/bin/x-window-manager -- :1 & to launch a
second desktop for me to use. I'd like X to launch two
at boot up so I don't have to do that extra step. I'm
sure there is a way to do it, but the documentation
isn't specific enough to inform me of the exact syntax
I need to do it. Anyone?

Thanks,

Brian Densmore