ipv6

Brian Densmore DensmoreB at ctbsonline.com
Fri Nov 19 16:33:15 CST 2004

Well actually, I took that into account and disallow ssh from the firewall.
So neither box is accessible once I connect to the firewall. So while I
can ssh from secret1 to secret2 and then from secret2 to firewall, firewall
can't connect to either secret1 or secret2. This makes for the minor
inconvenience of not being able to pull files from my LAN from work, it
provides a little piece of mind. On that track, I'd also like to deny firewall
access to the local intranet. Now I'm not sure that is possible since
the firewall is also the gateway and passes traffic out over the same
ports I want to prevent the firewall user from accessing on the intranet.

If all else is pointless then I'll have to just do it for geek points. ;')

Brian