Redhat Enterprise Edition and Mono

Brian Densmore DensmoreB at ctbsonline.com
Fri Nov 19 16:17:00 CST 2004

While it won't be equivalent, I'd recommend installing RH on a PC,
up2date the machine to look as close as possible and then install
mono on that machine. It should give you some inclination as to
any obvious gotchas. It shouldalso allow you to write down a procedure
to sort of follow. Modifying live systems is a whole truckload of
trouble-in-waiting.