[Fwd: confirm ec2e53c5a536a37622199513f5d08c29346253eb]

Patrick M pert at tas-kc.com
Wed Nov 17 11:26:51 CST 2004

I got this request today...... yet when I click to confirm it says it
has expired.... Here is the quote.
"
Note that confirmation strings expire approximately 3 days after the
initial subscription request. If your confirmation has expired, please
try to re-submit your subscription. Otherwise, re-enter
<http://kclug.org/mailman/confirm/kclug> your confirmation string.
"
Like I say when I resubmit my subscription, it says I am already a member.