SENDMAIL - HELP - SUSE

Brian Kelsay Brian.Kelsay at kcc.usda.gov
Wed Nov 17 08:22:33 CST 2004

Got news for you.  The meeting was last night.  1st Wed. of each month and 3rd Tues.

http://www.sendmail.org/

Brian Kelsay

>>> "Leland Riffel" <> 11/16/04 11:42PM >>>

Michael Gebbards and my self [Lee Riffel] [ I was the new kid on the block at the first KCLUG meeting in November]; will be attending the KCLUG meeting on 11-17-2004 at the KC Library..

Mike and I are interested in finding out how to extract from SUSE disks the SENDMAIL program.
We have been assigned this subject as a project.
The following need to be covered:
Configuration Options and Setup,
The Functions the Package Supports,
Examples of use,
Security Considerations,
Sources of Information and Support ,
Where Releases of the Package my be Obtained ,
We need to be familiar with the package manager used by SUSE and reinstall the package from the distribution disks without using the initial install process. We need to demonstrate use and configuration and setup.
We will see you at the meeting.