Proposed Web site redesign (beta)

djgoku djgoku at gmail.com
Sun Nov 14 22:31:20 CST 2004

I wouldn't mind stepping in for Steven. Standards are the biggest
thing that seems  to be a key point in why not to change to a forums
like page. I wouldn't mind learning and possibly implementing a
replacement site. If not a new face adding to the old.

Jonathan

dj_goku
-www.djgoku.com-
-www.tektronic.org-