Proposed Web site redesign (beta)

Steven Hildreth sphildreth at gmail.com
Sun Nov 14 22:25:48 CST 2004

Wow am I ever sorry I brought it up. In my opinion, its now very
obvious why the kclug site is static and visually archaic.

The window of opportunity I had for involvement has passed, therefore
I withdrawal my contribution and respectfully decline any future
involvement. I have several large projects starting this week and will
be unable to contribute to this specific project - as I feel unless
either someone concedes acceptance or someone mandates the acceptable
minimal standards compliance this argument will continue until someone
dies of exhaustion.

Good luck, and I regret I could not make a positive change in the
overall appearance of the KCLUG presentation.

Regards,
Steven