modifying kernel

Brian Densmore DensmoreB at ctbsonline.com
Thu Nov 11 16:00:59 CST 2004

Ah. Ok, so the glibc guys finally broke down and gave in. It's been
a while since I compiled a kernel, so haven't been tracking the issue
much. Funny how knowledge can become obsolete so fast. Now, if I only
had an erase memory function in the brain, to delete that now useless
bit of kernel knowledge.