Windows BackUp

djgoku djgoku at gmail.com
Thu Nov 11 08:54:58 CST 2004

I have to ghost 25-30 pc's weekly. I have ghost working on a cd which
helps. But I would like to automate this process, anyone know what
would be a good way to do this? I could create a bootable partition
with the needed files to boot from and with network support. Create a
process that will start at a specified time, and edit the boot.ini to
boot to the secondary boot partition, and then have a batch file run
with the correct options and session to connect to when secondary
partition is booted. And have ghost server auto start when client
connects. There is a option for ghost that will exit to dos, so some
how edit the boot.ini back to the normal and then reboot. Wish it as
easy in linux, but maybe it is and just not seeing it.

Thanks,

Jonathan

--
dj_goku