CRT fun.

xminos xminos at kc.rr.com
Mon Mar 22 00:55:14 CST 2004

Alright I am sick of seeing all these CRT's sitting around.
Does anyone do monitor work? Or know a place I can take it. I will pay for repair, or a death
certificate. Its a viewsonic P810, 21 incher. Powers on however the screen stopped working about a
month ago.  I also have what looks to be a 17 inch, CRT monitor, its not bad, works well however
does seem to be a little on the dark side, Free. Free as in get it the hell out of my house because
my girlfriend is giving me shit about growing computer graveyard.
If you have any questions feel free to email me. Thanks all, have a good Monday morning.
Tim Eberhard