Free 1/2 Rack

admin at kclinux.net admin at kclinux.net
Sat Jul 10 22:33:38 CDT 2004

haha it seems I got flooded with yes's at once, so here's the deal.  I
have it sitting in the back of my GMC Sierra in South KC (off of I-71
and Red Bridge) and I need it off my hands in the next couple hours as
I'm helping someone move to Denver tonight.  The first one that can call
me at 816-304-3118 and let me know he/she is on their way can have it.
It needs a little cleaning from water (everything works, client of ours
had their building catch on fire and water came down from the floor
above) but luckily the case was not damaged.  Their insurance company
paid for a new one and told them to go ahead and throw the old one
away.  This puppy is heavy.  It has rollers on the bottom and a support
bar that extends out the front.  But to make things easier, a pickup
would be ideal to just pull up behind mine so our tailgates can kiss and
slide the rack from one pickup to the other.

Thanx guys.  I would keep it but just dont have the room right now.