HylaFAX?

Karl Schmidt karl at xtronics.com
Fri Jul 9 21:20:09 CDT 2004

Rex Deaver wrote:

> Need some advice on HylaFAX or other network faxing solutions.  I have
> been tasked with coming up with something and, as we will be setting up
> a SLES8 server soon for testing I think this would be an excellent
> opportunity to prove the utility of it.  Any advice, recommendations,
> gotchas, etc. highly appreciated. Thanks

> New and Improved Yahoo! Mail

<http://us.rd.yahoo.com/mail_us/taglines/10/*http://promotions.yahoo.com/new_mail/static/efficiency.
html>
> - Send 10MB messages!

We use hylafax - a bit of work to set up. It has never failed once set up.

Search for WHFC for a hyla fax windows client.

--
!!!>> INCLUDE ALL TEXT IN TECHNICAL SUPPORT EMAIL REPLIES!!!!!!!
Karl Schmidt                         EMail Karl at xtronics.com
Transtronics, Inc.    		       WEB http://xtronics.com
3209 West 9th Street                    Ph (785) 841-3089
Lawrence, KS 66049                     FAX (785) 841-0434

At the sight of the pretty girl he became about a quarter turn past hand
tight.