my dumb question of the day

Brian Kelsay BLKELSAY at kcc.usda.gov
Fri Jul 2 17:46:48 CDT 2004

So you think that a SQL server could cause more slow down than PHP?  How about with the server
collecting mail, do you see that as much of a load?  How many users do you think I will be limited
to?

Brian Kelsay

>>> "Brian Densmore" <> 07/02/04 01:19PM >>>
I have some of my family tree on my website
http://www.amason.net/
It runs on PHP, and I am not using the SQL db option behind it.
I can tell you it doesn't have anything as powerful as you describe, and
seems to run fine for me. But then again, It hasn't had probably more than
2 or 3 users on it at a time.