More Strangeness with Compaq DL380 and Fedora Core 2

Jon Moss jon.moss at cnonline.net
Tue Aug 24 17:41:03 CDT 2004

Thanks for the tip on this.  I checked my log files and didn't have any
USB errors, however.  I will still try commenting out that line and
retrying either an init 6 or a shutdown -r.

On a different note, I finally got MySQL 4, PHP 4 and Apache all playing
well together on the new server under Fedora Core 2.

Thanks again for all your help!

Jon Moss

> FWIW, we ran into something similar with RHEL 3 on our ProLiants...

<http://forums1.itrc.hp.com/service/forums/questionanswer.do?admit=716493758+1089829087067+28353475&
threadId=601011>