Reiser4 released

Brian Densmore DensmoreB at ctbsonline.com
Tue Aug 24 13:54:05 CDT 2004

Hey all I want is a filesystem that manages my files and disk,
I don't want a filesystem making my trees dance, what if one of them
falls down on my house? Who's going to pay for a new roof? After all,
money doesn't grow on trees. Encrypted filesystems are nice to have
around in case the RIAA/MPAA/Ashcroft comes knocking on your door.
Or you need to worry about spys or people browsing your pr0n collection.
;')

Brian