Strange network problem

Brian Densmore DensmoreB at ctbsonline.com
Mon Aug 23 18:31:45 CDT 2004

I thought the frame variable was significant. You'll notice though,
the fealnx driver for my old card notes them as errors rather than
as frame. I think there might have actually been a frame of one for the fealnx
card. The via-rhine driver is the one that would increment the frame counter.
Well, tonight I'll try out the laptop on that connection.
The hub shows it as being up and 100MB full duplex, and it is in
the same location as it has always been and was working up until
yesterday. I have been suspecting either a cable issue or a MB issue.
I just don't see how it can be a MB issue though. My laptop is working
fine on another port on the hub on a different jack in a different room.

Thanks,
Brian