Survival Time for Unpatched Systems Cut by Half

Brian Densmore DensmoreB at ctbsonline.com
Wed Aug 18 15:46:18 CDT 2004

So I guess the pertinent question is, are Linux IM clients susceptible
to this kind of <spellingnazi> virii </spellingnazi>? That is of course
assuming some enterprising young cracker writes one for Linux systems?
Of course if I was a cracker, I'd write cross-platform virii, and have friendly
download pop-ups letting the user choose the proper poison pellet.

Brian Densmore