Resizing Reiser

hanasaki hanasaki at hanaden.com
Tue Aug 17 12:03:17 CDT 2004

The tools from vcom (partition ccommander) have been great!  I used to
use partition magic but switched a few years ago.  The $50 is worth it,
to me, in saved headaches.  If you resize the partition with your
kernel, and are using lilo, don't forget to rerun lilo from knoppix or
something.  Generally I put a 100meg partition at the front of my disk
that is a completely self contained linux install.  Its a nice quick
rescue tool.