Knoppix

Brian Densmore DensmoreB at ctbsonline.com
Mon Aug 16 18:05:47 CDT 2004

I think this was meant for the list.

I have a few gig of disk space on my current box, but it's a wimpy Pentium
or Pentium II or III with a scant 64MB RAM. IIRC. I'll soon have my Duron
700 free to install there as I'm upgrading to a Athlon 2GHz. We could pull
all of the files from remote debian mirrors, but I think we'd see better
performance if we had our own DB.

Brian