Compaq DL380 - What Distro?

Brian Densmore DensmoreB at ctbsonline.com
Mon Aug 16 17:59:45 CDT 2004

I would have to say debian over gentoo. Unless you are installing a
system for computer geeks. Not to knock gentoo. I loved it, but
now I run debian because it has great package maintenance and
is faster to patch than gentoo. Gentoo is a sources only patch,
unless you're willing to do a lot of custom tweaking.

Brian