Knoppix

Brian Densmore DensmoreB at ctbsonline.com
Fri Aug 13 21:21:44 CDT 2004

It looks like it might be turning into a LUG project. Yes it would create
a website where people could build a custom Debian distro. I'd be willing to
donate a 700MHz AMD Abit PC with as much disk space as is needed (donations of
disks always welcome). I have a dual Pentium MB also, but don't know if it
is any good. The AMD is currently my fastest working MB. Or if, the need is
greater, I could probably upgrade that MB to 1.2GHz.

Brian Densmore