ITEC Update

Jason Clinton me at jasonclinton.com
Thu Oct 30 02:13:11 CST 2003

   Don't have a lot of time but really quickly:
    1. The keynote was AWESOME. Tom gave an excellent speech and
       dispelled lots of myths about Linux.
    2. We have been busy busy busy! Lots of people said they came only to
       see us! We have given about 100 Knoppix discs away and an equal
       quantity of OSS software brocheurs.
    3. If you can bring more Knoppix discs, please do. Don't worry about
       lableing them.
    4. Tom (of Novell) said they are looking to hire from LUGs. So, we're
       supposed to post some contact information. I will do this when I
       have more time.
    5. Expect an increase in meeting and mailing list membership.