No subject

Wendi Steele wendi_steele_wp at dplanet.ch
Wed Oct 29 06:51:57 CST 2003

                   The only solution to Penis Enlargement
                         pgbuheuwtuqhbg euzonudmlcl
       ONLY THIS WEEK: Add at least 3 INCHES or get your money back!
                        cvhrcqcuzbjvum cnuhslbopgimn

   We are so sure our product works we are willing to prove it by
   offering a free trial bottle + a 100% money back guarantee upon
   purchase if you are not satisfied with the results.

                   ---> [1]Click Here To Learn More <---
                         isnyojdarlt ojxrtodanwkctd

   There are also penis patches available. Simply slap them on like
   nicotine patches, Just like the penis enlargement pills there is also
   a free trial month + a 100% money back guarantee upon purchase if you
   are not satisfied with the results.

            ---> [2]Learn about this exciting new product! <---
                         uklfekhxxvgwf kofnrncqiiss
                         jowrcjbrwqsec rocknqczmth

                          hnkkobcotdi khlbjrdbons
                             [3]No more offers