Win32 Software

Brian Densmore DensmoreB at ctbsonline.com
Tue Oct 28 17:24:33 CST 2003

Did anybody actually read Jason's "Manifesto"?
It reads more like a question and answer memo.
I only found useful information in it. An ounce of
truth is an excellent form of advertisement.

<OT rant>
Also, many people completely misunderstand Karl Marx's
"Communist Manifesto". Karl Marx was a brilliant
economist. In fact the principles he put forward
are in widespread use today [and required reading
in Economics 101 courses]. No not in China, Cuba
or any other "Communist" country. The most widespread
use of Karl Marx's economic principles are right here
in the good ole' US of A. Karl Marx's principles are
the basis of all modern free trade and open market
societies. Ironically, Russia is now rebuilding itself
on Karl Marx's tenets, and not Lenin's corruption of them.
</rant>

Brian