Win32 Software

Rusty kujayhawkbb at yahoo.com
Tue Oct 28 04:16:07 CST 2003

Jonathan Hutchins wrote---->
>Ooh!  Way to loose the audience!  Congratulations, you've just locked
> down one career for which you are clearly not cut out!

I'm sorry, is it just me, or does this seem like an unusually juvenile,
and totally unnecessary response to someone trying to do something
helpful for others? (Or does the rest of the world adhere to Mr.
Hutchins' viewpoints?)

I believe there is an adage applicable here:
"If you can't say something nice, shut the f**k up."

Sheesh.

PS - I believe the term "lose" is what you were looking for. Unless you
are "loosing" the audience on something.... ?