Win32 Software

Jason Clinton me at jasonclinton.com
Tue Oct 28 02:38:47 CST 2003

   Jonathan Hutchins wrote:

----- Original Message -----
From: "Jason Clinton" [1]<me at jasonclinton.com>
To: "Jason Clinton" [2]<admin at nccjkc.org>

Ok. The temptation was just too great. After Chris made some
suggestions, I got caried away and now the software list is just a hook
to get people looking at the whole thing which is now both a software
list and a manafesto of ideas from opensource.org.

Ooh!  Way to loose the audience!  Congratulations, you've just locked down
one career for which you are clearly not cut out!

   I happen to think it effective. They'll take the paper either way --
   one or two pages. The software list is still there. If I had included
   Stallman's rants, you might have had an argument. And, Jon, there will
   come a day when someone with who you are short and ever-so-sweet isn't
   quite so diplomatic as to respond with mere words and I hope that I'm
   there to see that.