ITEC Booth Tenders

Dustin Decker dustind at moon-lite.com
Mon Oct 27 19:41:04 CST 2003

I have a MSDN Universal Subscription that is good through December of this
year, so if any of _that_ software is required, I have absolutely groovy
licenses available.

I'm on the hunt for a job, and have some interviews this week that _might_
conflict with ITEC, but I have some hardware that can be utilized as well.
(A workstation with a Gigabit mobo and a 2.4GHz P4, and a small form
factor 1.5GHz P4, as well as a 15" LCD.)

I'm feeling pretty under the gun at the moment - seems what I have to
offer would probably better serve our needs in someone elses hands for a
while.  Anyone have the time?

Dustin