ITEC Booth Tenders

Brian Densmore DensmoreB at ctbsonline.com
Mon Oct 27 17:11:23 CST 2003

I will be at ITEC for a few hours on
Wednesday. I'd be glad to help out while there.
I can also bring valid licenses for Windows
(versions 95,98 and NT4). I can bring my laptop
(which is dual boot, but doesn't have much application
stuff on it). I can install some stuff on it to bring,
all with the proper licenses (I have a ton of legit 'Doze
software that is doing nothing but collecting dust). I can
even bring CDs of 'Doze software to install if anyone is
interested in demo-ing the integration stuff, that is turning
into a potential flame war on the list. ;)
I can also burn a few CDs of Linux stuff if anyone wants me too.
I only have a few right now and cash is low (aka non-existent),
but I'm sure I could scrape up a half dozen new cds. I also have
some dated books I could bring.
I  could also bring a second PC if it's desired.

Brian