autoboot problem after the power back on emachine-T2042 model

Kris Bodenheimer numa at thenuma.com
Tue Oct 21 19:57:04 CDT 2003

If the machine physically "won't" come back on after power goes out, and
comes back on, you could just use a normally open relay, and a normally
closed relay.  Relay the normally open relay to the always hot wire on
the power supply just before it goes to the motherboard, I can look up
the pin/color if you want,.  Latch the other relay which is normally
closed tot he +12v of a hard drive connector.  So that when the power
supply goes hot, the circuit completes and clicks on the machine, when
+12 clicks hot, then the circuit opens, and machine stays on.

Kris