Hiring in K.C.

Daniel Matthis daniel at ztiger.com
Fri Oct 17 03:08:29 CDT 2003

Yes if he would only come and spare me form the job search nightmare I'd
be much happier.

It's hard to believe just 4 years ago I had friends getting hired fresh
out of College at 45 to 50k just because they had IT or Computer in
their deploma title.

The really sad part is some many of these companies could really use
more tech people because they are either burning their own people at
both ends or thy are just putting out a crappy performance....

- Daniel