Hiring in K.C.

Bradley Miller bradmiller at dslonramp.com
Thu Oct 16 04:20:14 CDT 2003

The Business 2.0 magazine had some interesting insights on that just a few
months ago.  I'm seeing little trickles of life here and there . . . but
you also have to realize that people are coming out of college faster than
others are retiring.  Thankfully I started adding hot(ter) new technologies
to my skillset a year or so ago, so things are good here.  ;-)   Flash anyone?

-- Bradley Miller