X-CD-Roast

Rusty kujayhawkbb at yahoo.com
Thu Oct 16 21:44:38 CDT 2003

--- ismgr <ismgr at atchisonkansas.net> wrote:
> On Thursday 16 October 2003 02:52 pm, Rusty wrote:
>
> > If it burns CDs, why worry about replacing it?
>
> Wasn't considering it. I was just having difficulties burning CDs
> lately.

Sorry, I didn't mean that to sound glib. I should have prefaced my
remark by saying "I can't help you with the program issue, but...". It
was intended as a generic statement deploring our tendencies to be a
"disposable society", and wasn't aimed directly at anyone. My apologies
if it came across that way.