ITEC

Brian Densmore DensmoreB at ctbsonline.com
Thu Oct 16 21:36:02 CDT 2003

I have a number of articles on SCO printed out. I could possibly
create a flip through pamphlet of it with perhaps a summarization
of the whole mess.

Also, a neat little info sheet, might be a side by side listing
of vulnerabilities, viruses, and worms for each OS. It's bound to
be very illuminating. I'm thinking of a truly honest report.
In other words something like this:

Vulnerabilities, Worms and Viruses
01/01/2003 - 10/16/2003
Microsoft    |Linux

=========================
...          |...
-------------------------
10/1/2003 - 10/16/2003
-------------------------
...          |VU#104280
VU#575892    |VU#935264
VU#422156    |VU#255484
VU#467036    |VU#380864
VU#989932    |VU#686224
VU#838572    |VU#732952
VU#435444    |
VU#967668    |
PWSTEAL      |

Well of course with more information, like
the severity and the effect. Like a DOS/DDOS,
arbitrary code user, arbitrary code system, worm,
virus, etc.

Brian