Music Broadcasting

Jonathan Hutchins hutchins at tarcanfel.org
Mon Oct 13 07:57:20 CDT 2003

As long as I'm off topic this morning...

Apple's ipod offers an accessory that lets you broadcast your playback over
low-power FM to any nearby FM radio.

I know that this is by no means a new idea, or a new way to pipe music around
your house.  Duane and I suspect others of you might know of a reasonably
priced device that would do the same for the audio output of a Linux
workstation (there, that's a topical save...).

Any suggestions?

(Apple is badly backordered on ipod stuff, I have a chance to get get in with
a replacement here.)