Front Page Extensions (link)

Patrick pert at tas-kc.com
Mon Oct 6 21:27:41 CDT 2003

I thought FP extensions were free. The concept was that the users paid
for Front Page and the functionality. I can see them charging since they
want more $$$, but with so many people using free apache if they charged
for the extensions, and no one installed it, they would sell less copies
of Front Page.

Sure enough here they are...
http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?FamilyID=0c5eb0ad-e1ad-4100-9b76-8772a8220062&Displa
yLang=en