Another possible reason Dell is moving customer support back to the U.S.

Brian Kelsay bkelsay at comcast.net
Sat Nov 29 00:08:34 CST 2003

Maybe you should have sent us this link instead.
http://www.aflcio.org/yourjobeconomy/overtimepay/underattack.cfm

That gives at least a few facts and far less rhetoric.   I would have to
read further to see if it's actually true.   I do believe that companies
are trying to find every way to under-cut the guys who do actual work
and reward the do-nothing executives.   Golden Parachutes and benefit
packages for terminated executives, be gone.   I can't believe that more
shareholder groups haven't complained about poor stock dividends
compared to high exec. salaries and bonus programs.