Returned mail: User unknown]

Jonathan Hutchins hutchins at tarcanfel.org
Thu Nov 27 15:31:09 CST 2003

I have one address on a server I administer that seems to have been grabbed as
a spoof address.  I get fifty or so bounce messages per day that appear to be
spam that's used that address as a return.  As far as I can tell nothing is
actually relaying through my server, but it sure is a pain to be flooded with
the debris.  I've missed one real problem with the server because I was just
deleting them all without looking at them.  If anybody has suggestions on
dealing with this I'd love to hear them too.