Linux Space

Brian Densmore DensmoreB at ctbsonline.com
Wed Nov 26 20:24:46 CST 2003

My post on this never seems to have showed up.
I'm using 400 MB on my laptop with the new debian
install. That includes X,xfce,mozilla,nedit and some
debian documentation. I expect it to go up to about
800 MB once I install OO and some other software.
Now if I can only remember where to configure the
interrupts for the sound card. I knew this once.

And a question for the debian folks. I added some
ftp/http locations to my apt-get configuration file
and now when I call apt-get it goes out and finds
the files I'm looking for (most of the time). But,
I get several errors saying this or that directory
or file doesn't exist. How do I get rid of them, and
how do I know which servers have which directories?

Brian