Small Web Browser?

Brian Densmore DensmoreB at ctbsonline.com
Mon Nov 24 16:48:05 CST 2003

Alternatively, you can try:
modprobe -l | grep -i fb
or
modprobe -l |grep -i video
this will list your video modules. Not sure if all framebuffer modules
have an fb in the name or not.

Then a 'insmod <module>' should tell you if it works and load it if it does.

I use lynx when surfing in text mode. As the
only sites I'll be referencing will be Linux sites or yahoo mail. Yahoo mail
works in lynx, but it sure isn't pretty. ;)

Brian