Gentoo Fans utb RE: Red Hat and product lifespan

Brian D quiet_celt at yahoo.com
Sat Nov 22 18:38:33 CST 2003

Well if you have no time to learn linux then
gentoo and debian are not the distros for you.
Better to get a distro that holds your hand
(RH,Mandrake,SuSE) and learn bit by bit. There's
plenty of opportunity to learn Linux with one of these
distros. Gentoo and debian are more likely to
overwhelm you.

Brian