Meeting spaces change?

Brian Densmore DensmoreB at ctbsonline.com
Fri Nov 21 23:33:47 CST 2003

I was thinking the same thing. Wednesdays are always bad for me, but
not impossible. Mondays will always be impossible, etc.
Also the change thing is very true. People get used to something being
a one place at one time. When that changes and a person hasn't been
in a while and goes to the wrong place/day. They get turned off or think
think event folded. I know this from years of doing fundraising. Yes,
change can be fun, but it can also be very counter-productive. Although,
Thursdays are much better for me than either Tuesday (never the 2nd
and 4th) or Wednesday (none any good to choose from). ;)