Meeting spaces change?

Brian Kelsay bkelsay at comcast.net
Fri Nov 21 03:57:44 CST 2003

Charles, Joshua Micah (UMKC-Student) wrote:

>I work at the UMKC School of Education on the main campus.  There are
>several rooms we have here that have full multimedia capability.  Since
>I work here, we can stay as long as we want.  I'm not sure about the
>central location Brian was talking about since it's main campus, and
>those people up north have an extra while to drive.  (87th and Lenexa
>suits me just fine - it's just a few blocks from my apartment, but
>that's OK).  I don't have a preliminary OK but if there is interest from
>the group, I could probably get run of any room in the building.
>
>Josh

I don't recall which building that is from when I went to UMKC.  Is it
between Rockhill and Paseo at about 54th or 53rd?
Anywhere on the main campus or Hospital Hill would be OK w/ me, but it
seems like the education bldg or the computing bldg would be more
flexible and have more to offer in the way of equipment.   My current
job puts me real close to main campus.   I would like to continue the
twice monthly schedule and the same days if possible.   That means one
less variable in the change.

So I vote Main campus, Edu. or Comp Sci.

Brian