Meeting spaces change?

Charles, Joshua Micah (UMKC-Student) jmcqk6 at umkc.edu
Thu Nov 20 18:10:22 CST 2003

I work at the UMKC School of Education on the main campus.  There are
several rooms we have here that have full multimedia capability.  Since
I work here, we can stay as long as we want.  I'm not sure about the
central location Brian was talking about since it's main campus, and
those people up north have an extra while to drive.  (87th and Lenexa
suits me just fine - it's just a few blocks from my apartment, but
that's OK).  I don't have a preliminary OK but if there is interest from
the group, I could probably get run of any room in the building.

Josh