Good news -- Flashplayer 7 for Linux coming

Bradley Miller bradmiller at dslonramp.com
Wed Nov 19 13:44:44 CST 2003

I'm supposed to get some more details today, but Macromedia is working on
the latest Flashplayer version (7) for the Linux side of things.  We're
developing an enterprise level app and the client PC's are all going from
Windows to Linux, so the app has to run there.  We're looking at 40 initial
users and ramping up to cover 300+ users on a Flash based application that
will be talking to PHP for the back end processing.   Pretty exciting and cool.

-- Bradley Miller