Dialin Access to Cable Modem

Jon Moss jon at mossfam.net
Tue Nov 18 18:31:00 CST 2003

I decided to purchase a Netgear Cable Wireless Router.  It'll make life
easier for me at home with my laptop.  I'm still going to try to setup
Linux as a dialin ISP for my husband, though.

Too bad the wireless is only good for 500-1000 feet . . . He only works
0.9 miles from home.  :)  I suppose I could dig out my amateur radio stuff
and setup a packet site . . . :)

Thanks for all the great suggestions.

Jon
jon at mossfam.net